Boy do I need a second to catch my breath here - I've been working on getting our house ready to sell for about 7 weeks now, and I agreed to co-host Theme Thursday, and then I get the page all ready to post TOMORROW! [been thinking today was Wednesday right up until the minute I got the notification from Jenn at Something Clever 2.0 that TT was live, which came seconds before I got the G+ notification from Running Mama at Mom With Her Running Shoes On]
I kept wondering why everyone was posting a day early.
Yes, I've been slow this morning. NEED. MORE. COFFEE!
This week's theme is Evil. And I think you can imagine that what immediately springs to mind as I hastily hammer out this post after running in from getting the 5yo on the bus: Mornings are Evil.
Seriously, no matter what time of day I get up, it takes me at least an hour to *wake* up. I blathered on in a morning rage about it not too long ago. You can read it here if you want a good laugh, or totally agree with me.
[pause to get milk for a screaming 3yo]
Without further ado, I give you my first, half-assed, later than usual, co-hosted Theme Thursday link up! (I promise to do better next time!)
Please read the rules, even if you've been here before. We've made some changes!
Welcome to Theme Thursday, hosted by Something Clever 2.0, The Next Step, The Insomniac's Dream, and Mom With Her Running Shoes On.
Got your post ready for this week’s link-up? Great! Here are the rules:
- Follow your hostesses
- Write about this week's theme.
- Grab a Theme Thursday button (located at the bottom of the page) and display it on the home page of your blog, and/or in the post itself. Don’t know how? Please click here.
- Fill out the link-up information at the bottom of this page:
- Go out and post, pin and tweet (use hashtag #ThemeThursday) about it! Share yours, share others you like. We'll share as many as we can.
- Please read at least two of the other entries. Please do not leave a cheesy comment just to prove you did. Nobody likes that.
- We strongly suggest that you turn off the "Captcha" feature on your blog's comment form. It really doesn't prevent spam, but it does prevent real people from commenting.
- Are you submitting your post late? That's cool, but click here for more on that.
Next week's theme is, "What's been driving you crazy lately?" Your kids? Your husband? Your boss? That guy who always cuts you off in the Starbucks parking lot and you just WISH it were okay to sit on the hood of his car with those bedazzled jeans and scoot off when he comes back, gouging the paint job in the process and be all like, "I'm sorry, I thought this was my boyfriends car."? Get writing, and come back to this page next Thursday to link up!
If you’d like to suggest a future theme, please email Jenn at Jenn@SomethingClever2point0.com
If you're looking for older Theme Thursday posts, you can find them on Pinterest.